Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Big Hugs

I have not done the Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge for such a long time.  I really like the design of the card.


My card only has a stamped sentiment on it.  I used my Silhouette to cut the circle designs from white or cream paper and I then colored then with Copics.  The background paper is a patterned paper with a little design in it.  I glued the big heart circles onto the card front and then I dry embossed it with an embossing folder.  I always feel that when I do that my die cuts are very glued to the card front.  Since this card will be for Operation Write Home, it needs to travel lots of miles and I want to make sure everything stays stuck.  I stamped the sentiment on the same patterned paper as the background.  It is pop dotted on the card front along with a few more circles.  The one circle looks like an olive to me.  I am really happy with how it turned out.


Have a wonderful Tuesday.

1 comment:

chera said...

Oh super fun card! Love your take on the sketch!