Monday, October 1, 2012

Oldie Moldie Merry Monday and Hero Arts


I bet everyone thought I had forgotten to make an oldie moldie Monday card - did not forget - just did not get it done until tonight.  I have been busy with Operation Write Home's September birthday activities.  We had lots of fun.  Played with different product and shared lots of creativity.

My card tonight uses paper from 2010 from Cosmo Cricket - I love the colors in it.  I wonder if the snowman should have been cream but who sees a cream colored snowman.  The stamp is a new stamp/die cut from Hero Arts and Archiver's.  I am going to experiment with the scarf a little - I don't know if I like that much black on my scarf.

The card layout is based on the sketch at Merry Monday.

Part of the challenges at the Hero Arts blog for the month of October is to use your die cuts.

Hope you enjoyed my Oldie Moldie Merry Monday card.

6 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

That snowman is so adorable! What a great take on this week's sketch. Thank you for playing at Merry Monday this week!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, your snowman is very sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Wendy said...

What a cute snowman! Just love this and your pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

LeAnne said...

Oldie moldie?!!! That is so cute! Well, whether he is old or not, I love that little snowman and I am so glad you shared him with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

I love that snowman! He is absolutely perfect! And the papers are very pretty Barb! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Bonnie said...

I love these colors and I think the snowman's scarf is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!