Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Sunday


Good morning - it is Sunday - time to start the day off with the weekly sketch on Operation Write Home's card blog - Stars and Stamps.    It somewhat resembles the sketch - the elements of the sketch are all there - with the added strip at the top and everything moved around a little bit.  Is that called creative license.

I found this paper grouping at Target - they have 6 x 6 pads from American Crafts there - this collection has some of my favorite colors in it.  The yellow is one of Bo Bunny's basic papers - I think I have it in every color - it makes such a great background.  The Hello is cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

Enjoy your day - trying to put another card together because I had another HELLO cut out in a different color.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Fun card...love the colors and that hello! tfs!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Love the colors you selected! So happy!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oh what a fun card Barb. Love those colors and patterns together. I really like the way you flipped the sketch.

Christy - www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Great card. NIce to see you're using your silhouette.

StampTramps said...

Bright and cheery! Love the creative licensing, too!

BobbisTreasure said...

Perfect creative license!!! The cutting is perfect - jealous of your Silhouette!!!!

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, I do love primary colors and cheerful cards! That's such fun and is going to really make some lucky recipient smile!

Jen said...

This is super - love the bright colors!

Lee Mae said...

What a happy card! Love the bright colors and the sketch turned on its side.

Julie said...

So cute, Barb! I love those colors, too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!