Saturday, March 3, 2012

Simple Stories and Operation Write Home



I had this wonderful collection of paper from Simple Stories on the design table (nice name for a messy area) from the card I made on Wednesday - so made a couple more birthday cards for Operation Write Home.  The colors and designs are so beautiful in this grouping.  It is all from a 6 x 6 pad - you know - one of my paper obsessions.

Hope you like it - now I need to do laundry, buy groceries, etc - I don't know for sure - but I may have a cold trying to break through - or that front that came through made my nose run - hopefully that was it.

Have a wonderful day - it is Saturday - I am not working - so it is a good day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous colors and papers!

John VanMulders said...

Very happy and colorful cards ... perfect for the occasion.

Annie said...

I haven't checked out blogs in quite some time. It is so fun coming here and seeing all the great stuff you do.

Annie