Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Authentique Paper and Unity Stamps


Authentique Papers has a monthly sketch.  I don't know if I was able to participate the last couple months so wanted to this month.  I must admit the sketch was somewhat of a challenge to me but I think I mastered it.



Of course it helped that the Authentique 6 x 6 pad Fabulous had the little pennants in it.  From there I picked my papers and worked on the design.

The card also qualifies for the challenge on Unity Stamps for things that fly

If given the opportunity would you get in a hot air baloon and fly?  On that question to ponder, I wish you a wonderful Wednesday.  


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your card is just beautiful, but to answer your question - no thanks to a hot air balloon ride! Definitely not on my bucket list :)

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!Thanks for joining us in the March 4th Unity Opportunity Ippity Challenge!