Friday, November 25, 2011

Owl Always Love You



Time to make Valentine Cards - what - love cards already - well if you want to get the shipped over to our Heroes who are serving overseas - yes you must plan ahead.  Plus Archway Cookies has promised 5000 cookies for 5000 cards - I have said I would make 20 love/valentine cards toward this challenge - Of course - I need to be making my own holiday cards.

Operation Write Home's card blog - Stars and Stamps - midweek challenge is LOVE cards.  I dug in my pile of paper and found this Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad - great colors - this could actually be an oldie moldie Monday post - and maybe I will use this paper on Monday also - who knows - stay tuned.  The little stamp is a $1 stamp I got from Michael's.  I have definately gotten my $1  investment out of this stamp.  It is a great OWH stamp because you can always use LOVE cards.

Glad to be home after Thanksgiving travel - now to get some things done.  I bought some new paper and stamps - maybe my goals will be to use all of it this week end - no - not all of it - but at least use a stamp and some of each paper grouping. 

3 comments:

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

I love the color combinations. What sweet cards. Glad you had safe travels.

Cindy's Card Co said...

Barb, I like the paper you used on the second card, kinda Victorian looking.

Linda said...

Super cards! I think I have that stamp and never inked it. So many stamps...so little time! TFS!!!