Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Mind's Eye, Stampendous, SRM Stickers Unite

If you are looking for the blog hop post, click here.




My card today is based on the sketch at Stars and Stamps - OWH's card blog.  Every Sunday there is a new sketch.  I was doing a little experimenting with embossing and dye inks.  The stamped the image in Versamark, embossed with white embossing powder and then rubbed distress ink over the piece of paper.  I tried to add an edge of white embossing along the very edge also.  I added the sticker in the corner - OWH is always in need of thank you cards.

I am not quite sure about my choice of papers. 

Everyone have a wonderful evening - I am channel hopping - Packers/Brewers - both are winning presently - hope it stays that way.  

6 comments:

Linda said...

I love love your choice of papers! Super image! Great card!

Jen M said...

I think the papers work! Love the embossing!

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Really like the look of the embossing.

Carol L said...

I think this was an excellent choice of papers and colors! I love the embossed image panel too!

Julie said...

Oh I love the text paper, Barb! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

(PS - Go Saints!)

airbornewife said...

Great card!! the paper is perfect.. love that stamped/embossed image layer. thanks for sharing ~ Pam