Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One Martini, Two Martini


I got your attention with that heading didn't I. The only martini I have ever had is a chocolate martini - and I must say - I highly recommend them - but don't be driving. I only drink those when I am not behind the wheel.
This card was done for a "same image swap" - I sent the same image - the martini glass - which is the face of a card - it is always fun to see what other people do with the image - every card is so unique.
Paper - One Heart One Mind
Kaiser Scrapbooking - Rub On
Stickles on the fluid in the martini glass
Black pin dot is ribbon trim from Hobby Lobby Christmas clearance
QuicKutz die cut - die cut the seal on the coffee can - nice silver accents on the card
Bling - Dollar store in Canada (I have a friend who sends me the best stuff from their dollar store - I hve never seen this kind of stuff in our dollar stores)
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Barb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your martini card, Barb!!!

Anonymous said...

It was ME, Barb, who just commented "Love your martini card, Barb!"