Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Halley

Big week for cards and I actually have them all done for this week - we won't talk about the cards I did not get done in March and April - maybe they will like summer cards. When I need a quick card - I go to the internet and look for some images. Loved this cute lady bug. Halley is this tiny little girl who is so cute- I think she will like it.

This is the family - that I always make the cards so they open from the left side because the first one I made someone in their family - I accidently did that - so now it has become a tradition.

Paper is from Reminiese. The green is from one of the stacks. Added a couple primas and some ribbon - and of course - got out the Stickles.

Everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day week end. Remember to say a prayer for all our soldiers past and present.

No comments: