Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost the Week End

Why do short weeks seem to go on forever? But at least we have almost made it to Friday - and I love casual Friday - can get the jeans out and wear them. That is always nice. Have been carpooling the last two weeks - saves on the gas bill. Gas has gone down to $3.89 but of course the gas station I went to - it was 3.93. Yeah!! Oh well.

This card is for a friend's birthday (pretty obvious). I don't know where the stamp is so I can't tell who the company is. The paper is a pack I picked up at Hobby Lobby on half price. It was a 4 x 6 pad - just the right size for cardmakers. I colored the image with Prismacolors. The flower is from the dollar bin at Target. Rub on is by Rusty Pickle.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute pink pig ... thanks for joining the fun at Caardvarks.