Monday, May 19, 2008

2 Weeks Later - Oldie Moldie Monday Again


Here it is two weeks later - sorry - not feeling overly creative lately. I did manage to have Sunday at home so I got to do some playing with paper. It sure felt good. I actually have birthday cards made for birthdays that are coming up this week.
I dug out some of my old paper (no well aged paper - probably qualifies for ARP) to make some cards - I do love the color combination of black and red - and this Basic Grey paper is wonderful - these two cards are based off a sketch on Beate's blog - Fresh and Fun - one of the cards was a loose interpretation of the design. I love this lace - it comes from Wright's. I have it in white and cream also and the price is very reasonable - of course if you can get it on sale - it sure helps. The sentiment stamps are Stampin Up. I stamped with the Tim Holtz distress ink and used clear embossing powder on top. Love that look. Of course, I inked the edges of all the paper. I even completed the insides so they are ready to be used or put in my box for sale.
Hopefully I won't wait for two more weeks before I post again.
Happy creating.

No comments: