Monday, April 25, 2022

Oldie Moldie Monday Meets Masculine Card Challenge

 It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.  The design elements for this card were laying on the design table from a card I made in the last couple weeks.  I loved the color combinations so came up with a design to use the leftover elements.

The current challenge at The Male Room Challenge is Dry Embossing.  Like many people, I have many embossing folders that I do not use often enough (I did think I had a gear embossing folder for this card - but alas I did not).


The striped paper is Basic Grey and the sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things.  


Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


3 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You incorporated dry embossing very nicely. Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at
The Male Room challange. Goga

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your embossing!
Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom 🧡