Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Gearing Up For Another Birthday

 How about Oldie Moldie Monday on Tuesday?  Monday got away from me so going to share my card today.  The card is for the current challenge at Seize the Birthday where the challenge is stripes.  


I am still working on my Birthday Project and need to make more masculine cards.  The stripe is a Basic Gray paper.  the teal and rust colored are more well aged paper from my supplies.  The birthday sentiment is from My Favorite Things.  After I had created the card, it needed something extra so I went into my embellishment box to look for something.  Laying next to the box was a bag of wodden gears and I thought - wow - what a great embellishment for a masculine card.  Since these cards will not be mailed, I did not have to worry about bulk.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to use your well aged supplies - they still make wonderful cards.  

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Great masculine birthday card. Love the striped paper and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.