Thursday, April 21, 2022

Spring Birthday Card

 I guess I should make spring birthday cards since I don't think Spring is ever going to come to Wisconsin although the weather does say 60 today.  I guess I should get outside sometime and clear off the flower beds.  But in the mean time I will make cards with flowers on them.

The current challenge at Seize the Birthday is Signs of Spring.  I am still working on my birthday project so I can add it to the box.  


Here is the card I am sharing for the challenge.  I was going through my patterned paper and found this pretty floral with yellows, pink, red and bright greens and it spoke spring to me.  (I do hope I have tulips coming up that have these same colors soon.)  I used a scalloped die to cut the floral panel and several layers of heavy cardstock to add some dimension.  I also cut the sentiment strip with the same die.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and I hope there is some sunshine in your day.

1 comment:

Ashwini Rao said...

What a lovely pattern paper!! Its definitely shouting spring - look at the bright colors and all flowers! Your card design highlights that paper really well. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!