Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Happy Little Stamper's April Stencil Challenge

 It is time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stamper's.  The stencil challenge is always "anything goes".

Stencils are such an affordable addition to our card making supplies and there are so many different creative things you can do with a stencil.


This month I chose to use a stencil from Gina K Designs.  I used ink to do the initial color for the floral design.  To add depth to the design, I brought in my colored pencils to add shading to the inked design.  I die cut the floral design with a rectangle die cut and matted it with black.  The hello and how r u sentiments are from Altenew.  I do not know who makes the friend die cut.  After the sentiment were adhered to the card front, a fine black splatter and bright pink splatter were added to bring the card front together.


Please join us at Happy Little Stamper's for our April Stencil challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

 

No comments: