Monday, April 4, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge and Oldie Moldie Monday

 Once again I have been able to combine a sketch challenge from a Christmas Card Blog - 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and my attempt to post a new card using my old supplies every Monday.

Here is the sketch challenge for this week.  


Honest - it is horrible photography - the sentiment is straight on the card.  This is very old paper from Cosmo Cricket - a paper company which I do not believe is in business anymore.  I love the fun retro 
Santas.  I need to find more ways to use them.  (stay tuned there are cute snowmen also).


Here is another card using the same paper.  


Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love for your old supplies.

4 comments:

*Urška* said...

Beautiful and magical cards.I love this image and colours.

Rosmarie said...

Yes, we should use old stuff more often - on last week's card I used a 15 year old 3D image!!! You did a great job with the old paper! The cute Santas look super good on both cards. I especially like the slimline card! Thank you very much for playing along with 52CCT again this week. Rosi x

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT challenge

Goga said...

Fantastic Christmas cards, thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga