Thursday, April 21, 2022

Merry Christmas in April

 I am working on some cards for a challenge in a private Facebook group I am in.  Each month we have a theme to inspire us to make Christmas cards.  One of our upcoming themes is "house".  I had found this sweet image in my supplies.  It is an image from Penny Black.  The images come in sets of four and help you make some wonderful Christmas cards without too much work.

I am using the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I thought the sketch worked well with my image.

My image did use up more of the card front than the sketch but it is still a rectangle.  I put my sentiment on the left side because I did not want to cover my image.  It also gave the design a little more balance.


Thanks for stopping by.  


3 comments:

Kim S said...

It is such a beautiful image! I love it on the three layers of colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

Such a peaceful scene. Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

Karren said...

This is a beautiful scene - so peaceful and "quiet". Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.