Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sweet Season's Greetings and A New Challenge Blog

 Recently on a post for a different card, one of the people leaving a comment told me about a new challenge blog - Can You Handle the Pressure - where you must use an embossing folder.  They do have an optional choice also but you are not required to use it.  

I have been working on Christmas cards with animals on it so when I came across this sweet bear in my supplies I thought he would make a cute card with an embossed background.  I added a few of the snowflakes from the same die sheet.  Who says Orange can not be used on a Christmas card.


Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

What a super cut card, your little bear is adorable and `I love that embossing folder.

Marie

Darlene said...

Awwww how adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Challenge.