Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Sketch Challenge

 I hae been looking at the sketch at Sunday Stamps for almost two weeks but I was busy doing house stuff.  I finally gave myself a day to play and this is one of the cards I created.  

Here is the sketch from Sunday Stamps.  


I used some very well aged paper for the design of this card.  I also found some cream cardstock to use as the card base and also a layer behind the design.  I dry embossed it but used the back side of the embossed piece on my card.  The floral design is so pretty.  I found a sentiment set that dealt with flowers and thought this would be a good one for this card.  This card will be going to a friend who is starting her battle with breast cancer.


Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Barb, this is gorgeous! Your friend is sure to appreciate your card... I love that debossed layer - so much impact behind your pretty florals! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the floral images, perfectly layered! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!