Saturday, February 5, 2022

Masculine Birthday Card

 I am playing along with the current challenge at The Male Room.  The current challenge is clocks.


I knew I had this clock stamp and I actually knew where it was which is the biggest miracle of all.  I stamped the clocks on coffee dyed paper and die cut with a circle die.  I found some Prima paper which I used as my background.  I know I have a clock embossing folder - but I do not know where it is - so I used a distressed circles embossing folder to add some depth to the background.  I inked the edges of the background and the circles.  The black strip was added to ground the clock.  I designed the sentiment on my computer and printed on more coffee dyed paper.

This card will go in my birthday project box.  I want to donate a year's supply of birthday cards to the nursing home where my Mom spent the last years of her life.  They took such good care of her and I wanted to give something to them to share with their residents.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

MA-MI said...

You did a great masculine card! I love the vintage feel of it. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

Maja, DT

Kathyk said...

Such a fab vintage feel to your card which is just perfect for the "Clocks" challenge over at The Male Room

Kathyk

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a wonderful card, love your staining of the paper and the embossing with your stamping. A beauitful result. Thank you so much for joining us in our Clocks challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT