Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Christmas Cards for 2022

 I am in a private Facebook cardmaking group and we always complain come December we do not have enough Christmas cards to send out - we are trying to take control of this issue - by creating with a different theme each month and each week we have a new person post a card to inspire more creativity.

The current challenge at Addicted to Stamps is Christmas.

This card I created for our January theme of January.  I hand water colored these trees several years ago and decided it needed to be made into a card.  I added doodling around the trees, stripes and circles.  Every tree needs a star so die cut some out of gold paper and then scattered a few more around the card front.  I added gold and black splatters and a sentiment to complete the card.  It was matted with black and gold.  I even have a sentiment stamped on the inside.


Onto the next challenge for our group.  February is the month of snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I love this--the mixed media trees are fab. Isn't it wonderful being able to use up stuff from your stash?

Celeste Goff said...

I am kind of obsessed with these quirky, whimsical trees and the beautiful scene you created with them!

foleysfriend said...

Love the folk artsy feel of your Christmas card. I really like the way you used gold as an accent color. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.