Monday, February 7, 2022

Oldie Moldie Monday - Take Two

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

I needed to make a valentine to put in with a box I am mailing to my favorite 11 year old.  It was going to be a simple card - not take too much time - but then I found this paper pack from Simple Stories from 2016.  It started to talk to me and this accordian card was born.

I am entering it into the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.  The challenge is "love"

Here is an overview of the card.  You can see all the folds/pages of the card.  




Here is the front of the card.

Inside pages.


More inside pages.


Back side of pages.






This was lots of fun to create.  Remember to show some love for your old supplies - they still make beautiful cards.

No comments: