Sunday, February 6, 2022

Christmas Card Sketch Challenge

I am trying to be more proactive in having all my Christmas cards made4 this year when December comes.  To help me, I try to play along with a few Christmas challenges.

This week is the sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown


I am in a private Facebook cardmaking group.  We are trying to inspire each other to get ahead on our card for the upcoming season.  Each month we have a new theme.  This month the theme is snowflakes.  I had made this ornament yesterday for a different card and I did not like the blue with the background I had chosen to use so it was laying on my table waiting to be made into a card.  Today's sketch was perfect for showcasing the snowflake ornament.  The blue in the ornament, background behind ornament and sentiment is a piece of alcohol ink background I had made a long time ago.  It is time to use some things up.  The blue for the mat of the white embossed background is another background I had in my box.  It was nice to use up a couple pieces of paper.  The white square behind the blue square is glitter paper.

The die is from Brutus Monroe and there are three are ornaments in the die set.  I believe the sentiment is from Penny Black.  


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Hali said...

BeautifuL card, thans fot joining 52 CCT