Monday, October 18, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.

I recently participated in an ATC swap where the theme was fall or Halloween.  I really do not do much with Halloween but I love fall and I love to use leaves.

I took a playing card and covered it with a tannish tissue paper using matte medium.  I added some gold gesso (old supply) to add background color.  The leaf images are from fabric which has little squares in it.  I cut out the squares and adhered Wonder under to them and added them to some card stock.  I inked around the edges.  The blue is also fabric from the same fabric panel.  I prepared it in the same manner as the leaf prints.  I glued them to the base.  I glued a small piece of torn bag to the base and then added the brown checked fabric (old) and the green fabric with glue.  The bow is some old twine from my supplies.  ATC's are always fun to make.



Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  They still make beautiful pieces of art.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: