Monday, October 11, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday, A Challenge and Leftovers

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  My old supply or supplies is the stamp from Fun Stampers Journey, the die for the sentiment, and my oxide inks.

The current challenge at the Monday Challenge Blog for Simon Says Stamp is a fall moodboard.  


My card is strips left when I designed other fall cards this year.  I did not want to waste those beautiful strips of colorful leaves.  I laid strips of brown card stock in between the leaf strips.  It was then die cut, matted with gold, then a dark brown mat was added before adhering all the layers to a 5 x 7 kraft card base.  The sentiment was cut from the same gold card stock.


I really do need to finish the other cards.  They just need a sentiment.  They are mini slimline cards.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: