Saturday, October 16, 2021

Gel Print Meets Birthday Card

 The new challenge at Seize the Birthday is to use a stencil.  I went and looked through my background box and found a gel print where I had used a leafy branch stencil on.  It made a great mini slimline birthday card.



Here is a close up.  You can see all the different layers.  I outlined the leaves with two different shades of colored pencil to give them a little more definition.


I am working on my Birthday Project and wanted to make a masculine card and I believe this gel print worked great.

Thanks for stopping by.  


3 comments:

JulieP said...

I agree! This does have a wonderful masculine feel to it. Love the stenciling. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This looks so cool!

Nancy said...

I have not bit the gel press bug as of yet but your card is wonderful! I especially love the stenciled background! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and for using our topping!