Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Everything

 Happy  Halloween.  Remember to not eat all the candy in one sitting.

I am playing along with the current challenge at The Paper Players.  Their current challenge is a Tic Tac Toe board.


I chose to do Circles, patterned paper and embossing.


I used patterned paper for my background and one of the circles.  The sentiment is heat embossed and the kraft cardstock on the leaf circle is dry embossed.   The leaf circle is a leftover ATC coin I made and I wanted to use it on a card.  This offered me the perfect opportunity.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh, wow! What a beautiful card! The leaf circle is stunning! I see why you were looking for an opportunity to use it. Thank you for playing in my Tic-tac-Toe challenge this week at The Paper Players.

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the leaf circle! I am so happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that leaf circle - so much texture, interest and detail. A beautiful fall card. Thanks for playing TicTacToe with us over at The Paper Players this week!