Sunday, October 17, 2021

Clean and Simple Birthday Cards

 I am continuing to work on my Birthday Project - birthday cards for a nursing home.

Today I am playing along with current challenge at The Paper Players.  The challenge is for a clean and simple birthday card.  I made two this morning.  I have a container of colored images waiting to be made into cards.  I was able to make both a female and masculine card for the challenge.

Here is my feminine card.


Here is my masculine card.

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

Jaydee said...

I love that you shared both a feminine and masculine card and that both of floral elements but you used them so differently. I also love that you showcase a single color for each card. So glad you shared these with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

LeAnne said...

These are both amazing!! I love blue, so I am partial to the first, but I also love the organic feel to the second! So happy you shared these with us at the Players this week!

Debbie Crowley said...

These beautiful blooms in blue and the perfect textured background work so well together. A perfect CAS. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.