Friday, July 24, 2020

Ocean Themed Graduation Card

Graduation parties are upon us and it is time to make cards for the lucky graduates.  2020 graduation is not what everyone expected.  It was a big emotional let down for so many graduates and their families. 

This card is for a special young lady - she is going to be majoring in Marine Biology from my alma mater where I also worked for over twenty years.


My Favorite Things baby sharks die made the best graduation card for a marine biology major.  The congrats speech bubble is a stamp set from My Favorite Things also.  I cut the graduation caps on my Silhouette.  The background was done with a stencil and shifting it to get the different colors. 

This is a slimline card.

I am entering this card into the current challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters which is beachy or ocean themed.  What is more ocean themed than a shark card. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love this, made me smile right off! Thank you for joining our challenge at The sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OMG this is so clever and too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful