Wednesday, July 22, 2020

New Supplies and a Challenge

I recently purchased a new stamp set and die from Altenew.  It is a beautiful flower that you could either color or do layer stamping.  I stamped off approximately 10 of these flowers and will work on making cards with them eventually but I had to make at least one card with my new supplies.

The current challenge at The Flower Challenge is Summer/Winter.  I made a summer card.


I stamped the flower with Altenew Inks and then I fussy cut out the flower.  I was unable to buy the die when I got the stamp.  I did some ink smooshing to add some color to the white background.  I stamped the floral image in black in each of the corners.  The hello was die cut from several layers of white and one layer of black.  The white base was matted with black and added to a white card base.
I really do like how the card turned out. 


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

TaeEun said...

What a beautiful design! The uncolored outline florals on the corners and the ink smooshed background add so much interest to the card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Flower Challenge!