Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Clean and Simple Floral Birthday Card

I am trying to make some birthday cards for a friend who's niece gives them to people in a nursing home. 

I had a background I had made awhile ago and I decided to use a floral die to cut out the focal point for the card.  (I was able to get two die cuts out of the piece of paper so also made a thank you card.)  I made a card base and then from the leftover paper I die cut a rectangle and adhered it to the card base so my whites matches.  I cut two additional layers of the floral die and glued them together.  After I had figured out the placement of the die, I stamped the birthday sentiment.  I then glued  the floral die to the front of the card.


The current challenge at The Paper Players is Clean and Simple with the optional twist of celebrate. 


The current challenge at AAA Cards Clean and Simple Challenges is Maxi White Space with the optional twist of flowers.


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Allisa said...

Stunning CAS card! Your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Jane said...

So eye catching with the bold colour contrast. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jaydee said...

Gorgeous card. I love that bold flower on the white background. The whimsical stitching is perfect to frame it. So glad you joined us and helped celebrate our 500th Paper Players challenge
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Those flowers really pop on the clean background. So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us for our 500th celebration over at The Paper Players!

Joy Dsouza said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love the colour of those flowers. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Quillish said...

This is soo pretty! Love the colours and the slight textures and how beautifully clean it is! Thank you so much for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.