Sunday, July 5, 2020

Birthday Wishes

I am trying to get all my birthday cards made for the remainder of 2020.  Thank goodness for sketch challenges to inspire me to create plus wonderful images I have colored.

The sketch this is week is from CAS ON FRIDAY.


The flower, leaves and sentiment are from the latest Gina K card kit.  The kit has three stamp sets in them and I have not even used two of them yet.

The image is colored with Zig markers.  I then took the same Zig marker and scribbled it on some acetate, sprayed it with water and smooshed it on my paper front and  the panel the flower is sitting on.  This makes the background a little less white.  I added two pieces of patterned paper for the strips in the sketch.  The sentiment was fussy cut.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the flower! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Wilma de Korte said...

Hi Barb, your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday :-)