Saturday, August 4, 2018

Stamp A Pattern

The new challenge at CAS-UAL Friday Challenge Blog is to stamp a pattern


I believe I saw something similar on Pinetrest to this card using this stamp from Gina K.


The butterfly is from one of her summer releases.  The sentiment is from the most recent release.  The background was stamped in a light colored ink and the butterflies were stamped in a dark ink in the same color family.  I took a water brush and used the water to blend the color on the butterflies in the foreground.  The sentiment is stamped in the same dark ink as the butterflies.

I am also entering it into the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  The challenge is to make your own background. 

I really do like how it turned out.  Thanks for inspiring me to try something new.

3 comments:

Michelle W said...

Love your butterfly background Barb! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Barb! The butterfly background looks lovely behind the pretty coloured butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful butterfly card! I love how did the stamp a background with the butterflies and then those two bright blue butterflies really stand out! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenges!!