Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies August Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers using your dies.  This challenge is wonderful because it is "anything goes".


I needed to make a graduation card for my great niece.  You ask why would you put bees on a graduation card.  The answer to that probing question is that my niece's name is Elaina Bea.  She is the fourth generation of women in my family with the middle name of Bea after my mother.

The background is done with "what else" distress oxide inks.  Twelve little bees were die cut.  Each bee has two layers.  The base layer is yellow with the black top top layer.

The sentiment is die cut from several layers of black card stock and glued together.  After it is adhered to the card, I put a layer of Glossy Accents on top of the sentiment.

I matted everything with black card stock.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.


I even decorated the inside of the card with the remaining two bees with a strip of pink card stock.


Please come join us for the August Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.  Did I tell you there is a prize for one lucky participant. 

1 comment:

laurie said...

How pretty! Makes a great grad card!