Sunday, August 26, 2018

Clean and Simple - Giving It A Try

I am trying to make more clean and simple cards - try is the word.  I always want to add more to a card.  It looks naked to me a person who loves many layers.

The current challenge at AAA Cards is to use a stencil.  I inked a design through a stencil with distress oxides.  I then took the stencil and sprayed it with water and laid it on a piece of paper.  You create a background that is so soft and beautiful.


I used a new flower stamp.  I stamped it with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Gina K.  The flower was colored with distress oxide ink.  I see I need to color the stem yet.  I did have to add a few sequins.


Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yes that is a very pretty soft stencilled background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Cardsbymaaike said...

prettu colors and a great inked or stencilled backgorund. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

Bharati Nayudu said...

Hi, Very nice use of the stencil. I love the subtle stenciled background and the flower as the focal. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati