Monday, April 12, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

I needed to make a birthday card for my great nephew who is turning 18.  I find it so difficult to make cards for teenage boys.  Something kicked in my memory and I remembered some old wildlife rubber stamps I had.  They are very detailed so you didn't need to much to them besides stamp them.

The cat I stamped for my nephew's card, I did color with oxide inks.  I just used old different shades of brown card stock to finish the card.  Many of the dark brown pieces were in my scrap bin.



This card was even simpler.  I did not color the image.  It is monochromatic.  A great masculine card.
It is for my birthday project.


Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  They still make great cards.


No comments: