Saturday, July 4, 2020

Rainbows and Sunshine

Happy Fourth of July.  I am sharing a made I have made.  It fulfills many challenges.

I am using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches


The challenge at Inkinspirational Challenges is Sketch


The challenge at Just Us Girls is Rainbows.  



The challenge that started this card is the current challenge at Paper Smooches which is Rainbows also.  The sentiment and rainbow are Paper Smooches stamps. 

 As I said the rainbow and sentiment are stamps from Paper Smooches.  I first smooshed the front panel in blue ink to give the background some depth and interest.  I then made a paper mask and inked on the purple circle.  I had this sun already done in my supplies.  I believe I have the die for it.  I glued the sun onto the card front.  The rainbow was colored with copics and adhered with foam to add some dimension to the focal points.  I did doodle around the edge of the purple circle with a black pen to define the circle some more and also bring some more black into the image.


This card will go to a foster care home in South Carolina.

Thanks for stopping by. 

8 comments:

Marina said...

What a happy card this ! So lovely.
Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the fresh colors and happy vibe! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

cm said...

Barb, your sunshine-and-rainbow card is absolutely delightful! Smile-making in every way! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS and Inkspirational galleries!
~carol

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card! I just love that rainbow and the cute sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and colorful! Love the sweet rainbow! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Shelly said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

Ina G said...

Fabulous take on our rainbow challenge Barb. Super layout. Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week.

Nicole Vögeli said...

This is so pretty. I'm very happy our topic inspired you. Thank you for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!