Wednesday, March 27, 2019

New Goodies From The Stamp Market

I recently discovered a new stamp company - The Stamp Market.  It all harmlessly starting with me wanting their big HI die and from there it was a downward spiral because I love their products.  I have ordered twice from them.  I even have a board on Pinterest called The Stamp Market.

This card combines a stamp and die set (the bears, heart and sentiment), the heart die and a stencil.

I saw this color combination on Gina K - loved the blue and green so was inspired to use those colors.



I am entering my card at Addicted to Stamps and More where their weekly challenge is Clean and Simple.  This is pretty clean and simple for me. 

I am also entering it into the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp weekly challenge.  The challenge is
Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. 

No comments: