Tuesday, March 26, 2019

ATC Challenge and Exchange

I am in a private card making group of Facebook and an exchange for ATC's just finished.  Our subject for the ATC's was vegetables. 

The inspiration for my ATC came from a dish towel I saw.  It had the saying "I'm old but I don't carrot at all."

I hand drew my carrots and watercolored them while I was on vacation.  When I got home, I finished my ATC's.  The background is watercolor paper colored with a distress oxide ink.  The sentiment was made on the computer.  I watercolored paper for the fronds of the carrot and then cut them very thin.  After everything was adhered to the ATC, I did add glossy accents over the carrot and then did some doodling around the sentiment and in the corners of the ATC. 



I am entering this into the weekly challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  The challenge is to make an ATC.  My paper is from an old journal I carry on vacation to draw in and my trusty watercolor supplies.

Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute. Love the sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,

Chana, DT

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Haha!!! Love that sentiment on your super cute ATC card, thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
XO
Maria/DT

Donna said...

Love your ATC, that's such a funny saying!
Love that you drew inspiration from a tea towel!
Thanks for making an ATC with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

lauren bergold said...

omg, this is way too fun! looooove the sentiment and that carrot is awesome! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (ATC) Stash with us this fortnight! ♥