Monday, October 29, 2018

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies. 

It feels good to have my life back on what I consider my normal retirement craziness.  A wedding in the family takes precedence over everything.

I got a chance to play with a challenge for my oldie moldie monday creations. 

I always  check out the challenge at The Paper Players on Sunday.  This week they had a sketch challenge so I decided to play along.


The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from Prima with a date of 2012 on it.  Luckily paper does not spoil.  I love the leaf design in the one sheet of patterned paper.

The sentiment is from Art Gone Wild.


This is another card I made from the same paper pad using another sentiment in the same stamp set.
I did use a doily as the backdrop for my sentiment.


Remember to show some love for your old supplies - they still make wonderful projects.

2 comments:

mary noble said...

A great idea to use older card items; I will have to remember to share some love with mine as well - love your card!

laurie said...

Beautiful card set! Love the papers you chose too.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!