Friday, May 25, 2018

You Are Great

I celebrated my birthday this month.  One day in the mail, I received a beautiful card and a new stamp set from my friend Annie.  I had to use the stamp set immediately and make a card to send back to her.

I colored the background with oxide inks.  (I love my oxide inks - when are the next set of colors coming out?)  The flower is done with two different stamps.  The darker orange inside is a solid stamp you stamp on top of the first layer of stamping.  I colored the main part of the flower with a Gina K Ink.  The sentiment is two stamps also.  

I can see all kinds of design possibilities with this stamp.  I need to carve out a time to just play.



I am entering this card into the weekly challenge for the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp.  The challenge is to Use More Than One Stamp.  I used the same stamp set but it was four different stamps used to make this card. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Please have a lovely and safe holiday. 

1 comment:

ankitag612 said...

Such a great gesture and return of one! Happy mails with happy cards in them are indeed something to look forward to. And with such a pretty card in the mail.. surely will make you friend's day! I love the background you made with distress inks. Such a beautiful bright summer palette. Thank you so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita