Monday, February 5, 2018

Happy Little Stampers February Christmas Challenge

Hard to believe it is February and time to start new challenges for the month at Happy Little Stampers.  This post is about the Christmas Challenge for February at Happy Little Stampers.  

The challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist of Hearts.


I thought of many different ideas but finally settled on this stamp and here is my card for the challenge.


This is a Penny Black stamp.  The snowman is juggling snowballs on the stamp but I masked off the snowballs.  I colored the image with some watercolor markers.  I then chalked the circle so it was not so starkly white.  I die cut little hearts and glued them on to replace the snowballs.  The hearts have a layer of glitter on them and then glossy accents were added so the hearts are very dimensional.  I also chalked the sentiment circle and added a heart to it also.

The paper is from Kaiser Kraft.

Here is a close up of the snowman, sentiment and hearts.


Here is a close up of the silver thread bow.


Please stop by and play along with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

7 comments:

BożenA said...

Oh, how beautiful your unusual colors look on this card. I love snowman juggling with hearts.
Beautiful details.
Hugs,
BożenA

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love all that wonderful non-traditional Christmas purple! Adorable, happy card.

Inkyfingers said...

What a great idea to change the snowballs into hearts! Love this cute card.

Hugs
Carol x

Sue - said...

A great idea to have the snowman juggling hearts!

Liz said...

Beautiful card, I love the juggling hearts. xx

Linda said...

This is such a cute snowman, and I love how you changed the snowballs for hearts xx

Bobby said...

That was such a clever idea to change out the snowballs for hearts, Barb.