Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Just Chillin

I am going to enter this sweet little card in several challenges.

The first challenge is AAA Cards - Clean and Simple Cards.


The second challenge is Addicted to Stamps and More.


I had also challenged a group of card making friends to put a bird on it.  This is the card I created for all three challenges.


I die cut a panel of bristol smooth paper with my wonky stitch die.  I smoothed on a light layer of distress oxide ink.  The bird is a stamp from Whipper Snapper Stamps.  This is a Wisconsin stamp company - they have lovely fun stamps and they also have a great store in Brookfield, Wisconsin.  The sentiment is from Altenew.  I bought an entire set of Thinking of You stamps.  This stamp set is so versatile.  The bird is colored with copics.  I added some doodling on the wing, tail and hat.

I made several of this card and they are flying away to add a little cheer to some friend's mailboxes.

Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Love this freezing bird ;) Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Hi, your birdie looks all ready for a chilled weather. Love the CAS look and yes you are right, the sentiment is really versatile. So glad that the cards are set to make others happy. Thanks for playing with us at AAACards Challenge. Hugs Bharati

Jane said...

Super little birdie and I love that he is flying away to brighten someone's day. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Chilled Challenge.

LucieGCards said...

Oh my goodness! I love that bird, so cute! Great colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Shylaashree said...

A great birdie card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@ATSM
Adhiraacreations