Friday, August 11, 2017

Vintage Tuesday Morning Sketch

I loved the sketch when I saw it at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  It is a sketch with many possibilities.  I went vintage with this sketch.  I used a new 6 x 6 pad of paper from Prima.

Here is the sketch.


The 6 x 6 pad from Prima is very vintage and has lots of pink and black on the papers.  The black polka dot was sitting on my table and I thought I needed a contrast between the two layers of patterned paper.  I fussy cut the little pieces that form the collage grouping with the typewriter.  I thought I needed a little piece of lace in the grouping.

The sentiment is from a set I bought at JoAnn Fabrics for $1.99.  One of the best sentiment sets I have bought in a long time and I have gotten my money's worth out of it.  There are several others I have and I love them also.




Thanks for stopping by.  Making this card started my day on a very happy creative note.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love your paper! (I have this pad and LOVE it!!)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

I can see why this card started your day off on the right foot, because it's a beautiful vintage design of color! I love all the distressing and especially that tiny lace touch. Don't you just love when you get a great stamp set that you can use again and again! Gorgeous card, and thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenges - see you again soon :)
'

Janice M said...

So soft and pretty! Love the vintage feel of the card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I do love love LOVE your vintage style on this perfect card!! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week