Thursday, August 10, 2017

Happy Little Stampers August ATC Challenge

It is time for a new ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The challenge this month is doodle.



I am not a skilled doodler but I am trying to get better.  I guess the one thing I have always drawn is flowers - you know as you sit in a meeting or are on a conference call - you draw/doodle a flower.  This is  what I decided to doodle this month.


The background is very well aged paper that I had just used on a card so I decided to use the last little pieces on my ATC.  Orange and pink go together pretty well.  Doodling was done with black and white pens.  I used some tiny Tim Holtz stickers to add some words.

Please join us at Happy Little Stampers in August and doodle on an ATC.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous! Great doodled flowers and so impressed they were all hand drawn.

Linda said...

This looks fab ..... great doodling xx