Friday, July 7, 2017

New Distress Ink Colors in the House

I had so much fun with the first colors that I had to order the next 12 colors.  I did find them on sale and with half price shipping.  Of course I started playing with them immediately.  I have made a bunch of backgrounds and I have six of them stamped for Christmas cards.  I will finish one and kit the rest to be assembled when I am away from home.

I decided to use one of my new panels to do the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is the sketch.


Here is my card.  I used three different colors to make the more solid background and then the I did splatters on the background.  After doing this I struggle, is it a CAS card.  In my design world, it is because I know all the layers I like.  I love the bright colors I achieved.


I am also entering it into the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more where the challenge is CAS.


Everyone have a wonderful day.  I may have to put the inks aside so I can make the two male birthday cards I need to make for tomorrow (plus make a salad) and I took a special order for a wedding card.  I would like to mail that this Monday.

4 comments:

Amy O said...

This is a fun mix of colors fro this pretty background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Inkyfingers said...

hat a pretty card and I love your gorgeous colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Jen Timko said...

What a great combination of colors! This is such a fun summer palette. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Nandini said...

Very pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at ATSM challenges. All the very best. Nandini, DT