Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lazy Blogger

I have been such a lazy blogger.  I have been making cards and projects but just don't blog.  You would think with retirement I would be blogging my heart out - no - I am lazy.  Today I will share one of the cards I have made for the Collins Home in Seneca, SC.  I have asked some of my card making friends to make cards to send to the staff at the Collins Home so they can be used for the children.  Sometimes card makers need a purpose for their card making or an outlet for the cards they make.

I have been using my supplies that I possess (just a few).  One of my favorite things for children are my Stampendous monkey stamps.  I am reinking them and making some fun simple cards.  Here is one to inspire you today.


Isn't she the sweetest little monkey?

It is cold here in Wisconsin - a wonderful day to hibernate and create.

No comments: