Monday, November 9, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

I was away yesterday and took a great class taught by Frank Garcia from Prima.  I made some beautiful tags.  I will post pictures of them on days when I don't have anything else to post.  We made 7 tags.  I do have some fine tuning of the tags and finishing yet to do.  When I got home I put the finishing touches on my Oldie Moldie Monday card.

I found this black reindeer (felt) as I was cleaning so decided to make it into a card.  This is what finally evolved.  I was planning on a big bow on the card but had adhered everything to the card base before I remembered.  Oops.


It is very interesting taking photos outside this time of the year.  You get some interesting shadows.  Yeah - another Christmas card is made.

Now back to my Penny Black stickers.  I still have a couple of them to make into cards.

No comments: