Friday, April 3, 2015

Christmas ATC

I have found a new love for creating.  It is tiny pieces of art called ATC's.  They measure 2.5  x  3.5.  They are very fun to do.  I also found an ATC challenge site so I am going to try and play along each week.  The site is called Wicked Wednesday ATC.

The challenge this week is April Fools Day or your favorite holiday.  I chose to go with Christmas.


I dug through my box of backgrounds I have made and found this pretty blue.  I believe it was made with distress inks.  The little stamp is made by Hampton Art.  I inked the stamp with VersaMark Ink and Black Versafine Ink.  I then put clear embossing powder over the top.  The little penguin and sentiment really pop and shine.  The beak and flippers were colored with distress ink.  Glossy accents was added tot he eyes.  I matted the image on black card stock to frame it.  I added a strip of patterned paper on the side.  I thought it needed a little bit of something.  I also randomly colored some of the squares with blue distress paint.  The stars and circles were punched out of silver paper that I made.  I rubbed VersaMark ink along a piece of paper and then added silver embossing powder.   You now have Silver paper.  A few rub ons were added along with some small enamel dots.

Everyone enjoy your Friday.  I am not working today so that is a plus to start the day.

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Nikki W said...

ATCs are so much fun arent they. love your entry for this week, its so fun. Thanks for linking up to Wicked Wednesday this week :)

Michele said...

i saw this at wicked wednesday -- it is adorable! making ATCs is great fun -- have you yet discovered moos? they are about 1 inch by 3 inches -- small! have a great week! xo

Sharon said...

LOL great ATC - love the humour!!! Thanks for playing along at Wicked Wednesday this week!!