Saturday, December 14, 2013

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge

here is the Picture Perfect Challenge from Paper Smooches.


You then use this picture to inspire you.  I see red.  I see silver and white.  I see stripes.  The picture reminded me of Christmas - so let's use a cutie snowman for a Christmas card.  I added some red striped paper to some white cardstock.  I embossed this piece of paper.  It was matted with a piece of silver cardstock.  I added a piece of red paper to add a visual contrast between the white and stripes.  Some silver cord and a white/silver snowflake finish the top of the card.  The snowman and hat were stamped on a piece of old dictionary page which had been gessoed.  He is looking over the "season's greetings" saying hello to whomever received this card.

You can find more of Paper Smooches great stamps at this link.



1 comment:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

How sweet is this?!? Really love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!